The syllabus for all subjects of class 11 for the academic session 2021-22 was released by CBSE on its official website. So, the students can easily get the CBSE Class 11 syllabus from the official CBSE website, but here we will help you get it quickly in PDF format. The CBSE has released the syllabus for the subjects such as Accountancy, Economics, Mathematics, Biology, Business Studies, English, etc. The syllabus for both core and optional subjects was released.
The Academic session of CBSE class 11 has been divided into two parts, i.e., Term 1 and Term 2. Similarly, the syllabus has also been divided into two parts, one for Term 1 and one for Term 2. Here in this article, you will find the Class 11 CBSE syllabus details. Also, you will below find the links to download the class 11 syllabus in pdf format.
As a complementary tip, the students can join the CBSE Class 11 Online Classes to complete their syllabus on time and get good marks in exams.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus: Highlights
Every year, CBSE releases new updates regarding the Class 11 syllabus and exams posted on the official CBSE website. Here, let us discuss the major highlights regarding the Class 11 syllabus.
- Latest and the updated syllabus for Class 11 is released by CBSE every year in the official website.
- For the academic session 2021-22, CBSE has not deducted or deleted the syllabus.
- The syllabus for 2021-22 session has been released in two parts, one for Term 1 and the other for Term 2.
- The syllabus for Term 1 exam for class 11 subjects contains the 50 percent of the syllabus and the other 50 percent is included in Term 2.
- Suggested readings for the CBSE Class 11 syllabus is NCERT books, that covers the entire CBSE syllabus and the topics.
- CBSE Class 11 Term 1 exams was conducted in November and December where as the Term 2 Exams will be conducted on March/April.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus: All Subjects
Before appearing in the Class 11 exams, the students must learn about the topics and the syllabus for the exam. Also, students must go through the termwise syllabus to properly prepare accordingly. Here, you will get the link for each Class 11 CBSE syllabus subject.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- English Core
- English Elective
- Computer Science
Benefits of CBSE Class 11 Syllabus
We often hear everyone saying that the student must go through the syllabus before preparing. But here the question is, Why should the students refer to the CBSE Syllabus for Class 11? So, here let us discover the major benefits of referring to the Class 11 Syllabus.
- The syllabus for Class 11 CBSE includes all the details regarding the topics that has to be covered for rxamination.
- Gives the details on the assignents, project works, and other compulsory activities.
- Work as the course guide and course outline both for students and teachers.
- Also, this outline gives the confidence to the student to plan a practical preparation strategy for exam.
Therefore, the CBSE class 11 Syllabus is the most important part of the entire preparation. From here, the students get precise information about which topics need to be covered and which do not. Hereby, students also get to know the topics that need more focus and attention.
Vidya Setu CBSE Class 11 Exam Preparation Tips
Vidya Setu is the leading online education platform for class 11 students. Many students have so far secured the highest marks in their class 11 exams by following this online platform. If you also want to become the one scoring high in the exam, you can also follow some of the best CBSE Exam preparation tips suggested by Vidya Setu. These tips will develop a sense of discipline in you and help you cover the entire syllabus on time.
- Start with the syllbus for class 11 subjects. Go through the entire syllabus and list out the chapters and the topics that you need to cover.
- Now, according to the syllabus prepare a study pattern and schedule for yourself. Also, make sure to allocate proper time for each chapters and subjects.
- Go through all the subjects everyday and try to give equal imporatnce to all subjects.
- Assign aproper study place for yourself and study in a clean and silent place to avoid distraction.
- Complete the entire syllabus from the NCERT books.
- Refer to the sample papers and the previous year questions for practice.
- Check your improvemten by regular tests and try to analyze and improve them.
- Take breaks between your studies and eat healthy food. Also, make sure to mainatin your sleep cycle.
How Vidya setu Helps You Prepare for CBSE Class 11 Examination?
Vidya Setu is an online education platform for all the students of Class 11 and 12. In Vidya Setu, you will get the study materials and video lectures for all the subjects free of cost. Vidya Setu helps the students to prepare for their exams in the best ways. The most primary things for good exam preparation are study materials, syllabus, NCERT books, quality lectures, etc. All of these primary things are included in Vidya Setu’s Online platform.
Vidya Setu offers the students free online classes which experienced teachers conduct. These lectures cover the entire syllabus of the respective subjects. The teachers here also discuss the previous year’s questions and the doubt questions requested by the students. The students also get the privilege to ask their doubts in the doubt sections or even in the online doubt clearing sessions. The other major benefits include the online video lectures accessible from all the devices. Students can also download and keep these lectures to watch later.
Hence, Vidya Setu has made online learning more interesting and fun. With Vidya Setu, you can save your time and watch the lectures from your home. You will save traveling time in this way. Also, you will get all the study materials in one place, and thus you won’t have to look for the study materials everywhere. So, go through the syllabus properly and take the help of the Vidya Setu to score good marks in the Class 11 Exam
Write a comment