These days there are many online platforms that are providing online tuition for most subjects. Based on the needs of the children, they can get enrolled in any website which they feel comfortable for their kids. Unlike the other subject, mathematics includes calculations to prove theorem constructions which demands little more attention and concentration about the subject to understand the methods completely. There are many websites that are available on the internet which provide online tuition for maths and science. Among them, one of the better options for their kids to get enrolled has become a difficult task for the parents. In order to deal with such situations, the Cuemath website has come up with the very good solution of providing Cuemath free demo classes for the parents to know about the tutors and the methodology they will follow to teach their kids and know about the effective environment of the live sessions, which makes easier for the parents to choose the online websites for their children.
Applications of Cuemath Free Demo Classes
- Free demo classes help the parents to know about the teaching methods, class environment, innovative approach of the cuemath tutors towards the subjects, live discussion and interaction between the students and tutor, class-size ratios, and online assessment. All this information helps parents to choose the correct platform for their kids. Since parents already have an idea about their kid’s grasping capacity, lQ level, and subject of interest.
- Parents have the choice of hiring personal tutors also if they want to give the individual interactive Life session for their kids. So it will be a one-to-one ratio where only one student is assigned to the teacher.
- After attending the cuemath free demo classes, the parents feel that they want any customized set of instructions or personalized curriculum based on the requirement of their kids that can be provided by the cuemath tutors.
- The main vision of the free demo classes is to satisfy the parents with their choice and to give the answer and that this class will make their kids become independent problems solver by building a strong foundation in mathematics.
An Introduction to the Decimal Numbers
They are classified into many types in the number systems. They are natural numbers, real numbers, whole numbers, integers, fractions, prime numbers, composite numbers, etc. The decimal numbers are one among them. The decimal number can be defined as the combination of the whole number and the fraction part which is separated by the point called the decimal point. The number which is present on the left side of the decimal part is a whole number. The number which is present on the right side of the decimal point is the fraction part.
Here 864 is a whole number
21 is a fraction part
“.” Is a decimal point
The decimal numbers are classified into two types.
1. Recurring decimal numbers: the number of the form 8.23232323…. Where the numbers of the fraction part keep on repeating.
2. Non-recurring decimal numbers: the number of the form 4.6721 where the numbers of the fraction part will have a fixed number of digits.
Decimal to Fraction Conversation
First, we need to write the decimal numbers in the expanded form.
Example: 0.25 in the expanded form we can write as 0.25 = 25 × 1/100 replace the decimal point with 1 and add the number of zero equal to the number of digits present after the decimal point.
After simplifying 25/100 = 1/4
Fractions to Decimal Conversion
It can be done by simply dividing the numerator by the denominator.
Example: 9/2= 4.5
Explore more about the decimal numbers at the Cuemath and book a free session.