Window appliances, commonly referred to as window air conditioners, are best for cooling a room or a room without a wall. The window this web air conditioner consists of a blocker, a heater, a compressor, a steam converter, a capacitor coil, a heater and a filter.
The sealed refrigeration circuit is provided to the technician (coil, compressor and engine) who performs the internal repair. There are small steps to keeping your window air conditioner tight.
It is important to take the windows in the winter months and keep them in a clean, dry place. If you place your window air conditioner in the basement, lift it so that it does not fall into the water. Always turn on your device for oil and refrigeration.
Warning: You must close the application before you can take any action. Failure to do so could result in serious and potential death.
Main components maintenance
Filters, wires, coils, switches, temperature controllers, drainage ports and heaters are important to avoid serious problems. Here are some general guidelines for protecting these shares:
The filter should be removed, cleaned and replaced once a month before and during the cooling season. If you live in a particularly dry climate, you may need to do this more often. Most window air conditioners have a sponge-like wash filter.
Rinse the filter thoroughly with mild soap and water. Dry completely before replacing the filter. If your window air conditioner comes with a threaded stylus filter, do not turn it off. Replace it with a new filter of the same type.
There may be a problem with the power cord if your air conditioner is in a mess and you suspect it is malfunctioning. The power cord may be lost and the air conditioner may not work. Take the control panel to examine the bone. Disconnect the cord terminals and then connect the test wires to the bare steel wire.
Connect the volt-ohm-millimeter (VOM) clip to the wires on the RX1 scale. If the meter reads zero, the cord works. If the counter is larger than zero, replace the cord.
Steam converter and capacitor coil
Clean the steam and condenser coils when cleaning the filter. Once a month and once a season before the start of the cooling season. If your area is particularly dusty, you may want to do this more often. Shoes can be cleaned with a cleaning hose. The wings have been shown solely to give a sense of proportion.
The selection key on the back of the control panel activates and deactivates the window air conditioner. If the air conditioner does not ac services work in any way, and you believe that the wire is working, you may have the wrong key. To test, remove the control panel, whether there are insulators or black marks on the terminals. If so, replace it with a key.
The temperature controller is located behind the control panel. If you think you have a problem with the Heat Controller, how to try and replace it:
1) Remove the grill and control panel. There is a light bulb that senses the temperature from the heat sink to the steam.
2) Pay attention to the stability of the heat and pay attention to the condition of the light bulb. It needs to be replaced.
3) Check the thermal stability with VOM adjustment on the RX1 scale. Cut the zones into temperature control terminals and turn the temperature control to the coldest place. If the temperature controller is working properly, your meter should read zero. If the reading is greater than zero, replace the thermostat with a new one.
The steam condenser evaporates from the air and transports it through the drainage port. At this point the water capacitor collides with its propagation coil.
Drainage channels can be dirty and littered. This is usually caused by leaking water under the front brake. Clean the drain with a piece of wire to prevent it from catching. Do this at the beginning of each cooling season and when your device starts to leak.
If your fan doesn’t work or make a lot of noise, it’s usually because of a free or dirty fan. To repair a fan, follow these steps:
1) Find a fan in the bathroom.
2) Use a soft cloth and / or vacuum to clean the trash.
3) Check the density of all knives. Vibration can remove the heater. Use a rifle or wagon to tighten the screws connecting the fan network to the motor shaft.
4) If your fan has oil ports, use a few drops weighing 20 drops.
Write a comment